Terms & Conditions
- I acknowledge and agree that enrolment for EduVison online/onsite course are not accepted without payment.
- I understand that payment is required in full in advance for EduVison online/onsite course and consent to sending full payment prior to my child commencing with EduVision.
- I understand that re-enrolment from one term to the next is not an automatic process. If students are not enrolled on time and miss placement in their online/onsite course, EduVision may not be able to accommodate them.
- I acknowledge and agree that refunds will only be given within 14 days of enrolment. EduVision will charge an administration fee of $50.00. A full refund, less a $50.00 administration fee, will be given to the parents who cancel/withdraw the enrolment of their child within 14 days of enrolment. However, EduVision may at its discretion approve refunds or credits towards enrolment for the next online/onsite course on reasonable and compassionate grounds.
- I acknowledge and agree that there are no refunds if online/onsite course is missed for student’s own reasons. However, EduVision will make every attempt to offer you an online/onsite make-up session when it is possible.
- I acknowledge and agree that EduVision Pty Ltd, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excludes all liability for any loss, damage or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of my child/children at EduVision Pty Ltd, including without limitation claims relating to personal injury, accidents, illnesses, death.
- I hereby release and forever discharge EduVision Pty Ltd from any and all liability, loss and damage (including direct, indirect and consequential) or any other claim in anyway associated with the attendance of my child/children at EduVision Pty Ltd for the online/onsite course.
- In case of accidental injury or incident, I authorise any necessary medical treatment and agree to cover any expenses that may be incurred.
- I acknowledge and agree to provide EduVision with details of my child/children’s any medical conditions and/or illnesses that require medical treatment. EduVision is able to only provide non-medical assistance and I am responsible for any medical expenses incurred as a result of that medical condition and/or illness.
- I understand that my child/children are only supervised by EduVision tutors during their online/onsite course sessions.
- I understand that as a parent/guardian I am required to supervise my child/children before and after online/onsite course.
- In any case where I am not present, I remain responsible for the health, safety, and wellbeing of my child/children throughout. before and after the tuition session.
- I accept that EduVision reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that presents a disciplinary problem to staff or a threat to the safety and well-being of other children. Unacceptable language or bullying will under no circumstances be tolerated and will result in the child being removed from EduVision program with no refund.
- EduVision expects appropriate and positive behaviour from its students at all times. When these expectations are not met, I accept that EduVision will discuss behaviour issues with the parent/guardian. If inappropriate behaviour continues and poses threat, harm or continued disruption to others, the student will be asked to leave the program.
- I acknowledge and agree that my personal information will be stored in accordance with the current privacy legislation.
- I acknowledge and agree that photographs and video footage of my child/children made during class may be used for internal training purposes and for promotional publications including, but not limited to use on the EduVision Pty Ltd website and social media pages, newspapers, brochures, radio and/or television.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to contact administration if I do not permit EduVision to use photographs or video footage of my child/children.